Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Large Suburban Male
Joined
·
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe D's thread on manly spritzes got me thinking about a conversation Delicate Flower and I have quite regularly.

We go to The Gym together fairly often, and after, I'm ready to hop in the sack and play. She says she needs to take a shower before. I tell her that I like the smell of a ripe woman (TOTAL k()d3), and I want to play NOW.

Am I a fetishist, or are there others out there who don't mind the smell of an exercised person before a shower?

Caveat: The exercised person must have showered fairly recently. Mad BO only makes me want to puke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,615 Posts
Depends.

I personally don't care for the crusted-salt effect.

And to boot, "after-gym smell" reeks, simply because you pick up odors from all the other sweaty people.

Now, after a hike in the woods or mountains...that's pretty OK. :)
 

·
Motorator
Joined
·
4,166 Posts
I do find different people have different natural smells. There have been a few I haven't been attracted to smell-wise, even when 'clean'. And vice-versa too. Must be the animal within me. :mad5:
 

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
Joined
·
12,638 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Depends.

I personally don't care for the crusted-salt effect.

And to boot, "after-gym smell" reeks, simply because you pick up odors from all the other sweaty people.

Now, after a hike in the woods or mountains...that's pretty OK. :)
That's a bad first word for a smell thread.

For me, I'd rather have her shower.
 

·
Glue Sniffer
Joined
·
4,598 Posts
From my experience as a chick, I'm pretty sure we could bathe in a vat of dead skunks, wear a pair of used Depends, and add the confusing grandfatherly scent of Old Spice...

...and still be considered "totally doable."
 

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
Joined
·
27,036 Posts
It's one of those things that is directly proportional to the girl's hawtness factor (kind of like the whole girl/girl thing). If she's super-hawt, then your animal instincts kick in and you're all over it. But if she's not ... then it's like, yeaaaaaahhhh, this isn't really working for me.
 

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
catzilla said:
From my experience as a chick, I'm pretty sure we could bathe in a vat of dead skunks, wear a pair of used Depends, and add the confusing grandfatherly scent of Old Spice...

...and still be considered "totally doable."

Not by any man with 1/2 a brain.
 

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
I agree with the post exercise charge, but I think that has more to do with the chemicals that are coursing vs. an actual "like."

Is she still irrestible if she's been doing the sweating while you've been doing your taxes?
 

·
Spicy Dumpling
Joined
·
9,721 Posts
No way with the smelly smoochin' for me or the wife.
 

·
haole from the mainland
Joined
·
5,962 Posts
It ain't the personal funkiness so much as the idea of doing it in an ostensibly clean bed that bothers me.
 

·
Large Suburban Male
Joined
·
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
terry b said:
I agree with the post exercise charge, but I think that has more to do with the chemicals that are coursing vs. an actual "like."

Is she still irrestible if she's been doing the sweating while you've been doing your taxes?
Absolutely, but there's something about post workout, chemicals or scent or whatever..
 

·
Gruntled
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
And to boot, "after-gym smell" reeks, simply because you pick up odors from all the other sweaty people.
Not to mention germs.

Shower first please.
 

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
20,626 Posts
Considering that a good romp in the sack should produce the same effect, in terms of sweat and scents, as a workout, it seems completely normal to me that the scents of a workout become a trigger for a romp. I don't find anything unusual about this at all. It's actually more surprising that there are so many people who claim to be clean freaks. Jeeze, if you're worried about the sheets, do it in the kitchen.
 

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
Joined
·
5,505 Posts
murbike said:
Absolutely, but there's something about post workout, chemicals or scent or whatever..
There are pheremones in sweat.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,060 Posts
lets_ride said:
This is exactly why non-slip shower mats were created.

BINGO!

Best of both worlds... use the scents as bait for foreplay and head in the direction of the shower. You get yours, she gets hers.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top