Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. World Cyclocross Championships are on Universal Sports TV today and tomorrow at 4:00 est/3:00 cst

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretender said:
Belgium won.
I have been waiting two months for this to be shown without seeing the results, and now its ruined for me. At least I don't know which of the 10 belgians won:)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I believe Tour of the Basque Country will be shown during this same time period. My DVR will soon have World Cyclocross, Ronde, and Roubaix for my viewing pleasure. This is great, remember waiting weeks for crappy CBS coverage of something like Roubaix with 2-3 dorky 'rider profile' pieces mixed in? This is our golden age of US cycling coverage, no?

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
why in the middle of the day?

do they think cyclists don't have jobs?

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
what provider do you guys have? Universal Sports TV?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
moschika said:
what provider do you guys have? Universal Sports TV?
I have Comcast in the Chicago burbs. The station is owned by NBC. Looks like they will be showing a bunch of cycling this summer. Last week they had same day coverage of the Tour of Basque Country. Pretty amazing!! I wish they had done the same for Cross worlds, but getting to see it at all on the TV is pretty cool.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Has Universal Sports been around for awhile? That channel is impressive, although I'm surprised it's even on the air. Definitely dug watching the World Championship. What was Belgium riding?

What burb you in, Gregdogg? Naperville here.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
kannas said:
Its choppy but you can watch on universalsports.com
plays fine, but i also have a new-ish computer. just wish i could make it full screen. ironically it doesn't broadcast on directv, but if i had a digital antenna box i could get it for free. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts