·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you say?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
your seat isn't level. nor is it straight.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I've found the Lounge to have pretty exemplary taste in bikes.

So, what I'm trying to say, is yes. That's probably a Lounge bike. I'm guessing it's Dave's.

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
is that seatpost in backwards?

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Just say NO to 650c wheels!

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
tomk96 said:
is that seatpost in backwards, or is it just glad to see me?
fixed it for ya'

·
TFI Friday
70 Posts
I don't think many people that post on this forum actually own a bike, but if they did this would be about par for the course. It's the bike equivalent of about 98% of the posts on here.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
tomk96 said:
is that seatpost in backwards?
The "Fast Forward" post.

no, I'm not kidding.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Pisteur said:
I don't think many people that post on this forum actually own a bike, but if they did this would be about par for the course. It's the bike equivalent of about 98% of the posts on here.
my wife and i have about 15 bikes. do you need to borrow one?

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
Pisteur said:
I'd be happy to make a friendly wager on the first part of your statement...... wanna bet a bike? According to the (n+1) equation, I need another!

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
JustTooBig said:
I'd be happy to make a friendly wager on the first part of your statement...... wanna bet a bike? According to the (n+1) equation, I need another!
+1...
I'm down to 4 bikes and "need" at least 1 mo' fo' the road.
If money were no object, replace the "1" above with "12".
Rinse,
Repeat...

·
banned from the museum
6,622 Posts
Pisteur said:

I own four that I regularly ride. There are 18.5 bikes in my garage right now. I also own a bike stand, two pumps, and a full tool box. I have a couple of boxes and a couple of crates of spare parts as well. Oh yeah, three bike trailers. Two are for cargo, one is for kids.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Heck, there once was a bigfella who hung around here yet he rode a pink bike?!? :yikes:

What ever happened to him? :ihih:

Still, I have no problem with a Lounger riding that thing (although I wouldn't). :prrr:

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Pisteur said:
Why do you hate America?

Red bike, so DH is a good guess. I have no red bikes so I feel left out.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
MB1 said:
Heck, there once was a bigfella who hung around here yet he rode a pink bike?!? :yikes:
i've seen some fast guys on pink bikes.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
tomk96 said:
i've seen some fast guys on pink bikes.
Sounds like c0d3!

:D

·
gazing from the shadows
27,285 Posts
Pisteur said:

I'll take the lounge against any other forum in a test of bike knowledge and riding. You know why? Because it is full of people who have been riding for decades and have become BORED with talking about campy v shimano and pretty much every other bike topic, but they still love to ride and hang out with people who love to ride.

Plus I think the loungers would be the best cheaters. :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts