Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone else mentioned buying the Diadora Team Fibrra bling/white/silver shoes from Sierra Trading Post? I checked the site, yesterday price was $103.95? free shipping coupon, so I ordered. Anyone (I know someone bought these) do they fit at all like Sidi's? I guess I'll know in a few days. :)

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only ever worn or tried

FTR said:
I have 2 sets of Diadora's.
Great shoes (for my feet anyway).

Yes they fit like Sidi's if you mean that you will possibly need one size smaller than say Specialized.
Lake, Sidi, Adidas. My Sidi's for some reason are too short even though they are the labeled correct shoe size for me. So I suspect that this is a shoe size crossover thing Euro to US and with any kind of luck these will run truer to a US size like 1/2 size larger than the Sidi. If they fit I scored big, if not I ship them back. I'm not in dire need of shoes so I can get picky with deals like this and at that price I scored.

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fail!

Wow, full size too small. I mean as soon as I pulled the shoe out of the box I could tell it would be too small. And the truth is in my right foot which is larger than my left and I could barely fit my foot into the shoe. Oh well STP sent a return paid shipping label so no loss there.

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess what I will do is

carve a hole in the big toe area of my old Sidi's that are 50% worn out and make them wearable while I search for another shoe. I hate to do that but that is the only way they will be usable.

· Registered
219 Posts
Arrogant Roadie Prick said:
Wow, full size too small. I mean as soon as I pulled the shoe out of the box I could tell it would be too small. And the truth is in my right foot which is larger than my left and I could barely fit my foot into the shoe. Oh well STP sent a return paid shipping label so no loss there.
most people's right foot is a half size bigger. you usually put more weight on this foot,
when you stand. your feet also spread when you're standing, in general.

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the last of the biggest size they had that might fit

simonton said:
Not sure what STP stock is on this item (call), but you can return for a larger size and they will credit your cost for shiping and send the new pair at no cost.

Lee
So I was out of options, that was why the price was so good as is fairly common with STP. Love the catalog, stoked when I get a bargain the works out, SOL this time. I have gotten a few fantastic wool jerseys from them, no luck with the shoes. No big deal, the Shimanos will be here in a few days.

· Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
D#mn you. I got mine for $127 from them. Still a great deal, and they're the best shoez I've had, evar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.