Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
MSU is higher education?:D

·
Registered
394 Posts
I do feel pretty encouraged that the vast majority of comments are calling this kid out. And there are a lot of them (comments). Hopefully he'll get an education.

Scott

·
Registered
267 Posts
you would think someone higher up would have to approve that article before being launched. That guy is a straight up idiot!

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
If he were not in Michigan, I would swear that he was driving behind me on my way home last night. One of my usual routes out of downtown Baltimore is being resurfaced and last night traffic was being directed into a single lane with barriers on either side for about two blocks (i.e., once you are in the lane there is no room for a car to pass a bike). I would not have taken the route if I had known about lane situation. In any event, cars were traveling at about 10-15 mph through the lane and there was no gap between my bike and the car ahead of me. The guy in the car behind me was honking his horn furiously at me and when the road opened up and he could pass me, he yelled something at me to the effect that I should have gotten out of his way. WTF! The car ahead of me was slowing me down and if I somehow had magically disappeared, he would be been traveling no faster than he was traveling behind me. If I did not always assume that every person in Baltimore except for me is armed, I would have yelled something back. But, I just put my head down and kept on pedalling.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
MarkS said:
If I did not always assume that every person in Baltimore except for me is armed, I would have yelled something back. But, I just put my head down and kept on pedalling.
You chose.....wisely. I wish I could put my head down, keep on pedalling and put these fools out of my mind. I tend to dwell on such situations for days.

·
passive/aggressive
236 Posts
That is the funniest article I have read in a long time. I bet he has a hard time getting printed in the future judging by how many responses there are and the fact that he starts the article with if you are on a bike and on the road I may hit you. Great journalistic integrity there. Thanks for the links and thanks especially for all that filled the comment board with assessments of mister black saturn SL1 intelligence. I loled.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am happy that the vast majority of the comments are from those who understand the law pertaining to bikes.

One of my favorites was concise, "Zack, you suck. At writing. And life."

·
Reality Star
893 Posts
1. Zach Coleman is a DB and a fool.
2. ZC is dangerous he should not be permitted to operate a motor vehicle.
3. Legally there may be grounds to prosecute him and they should.
4. He probably is on Ritalin or Adderal.
5. He is the new poster child for the dumbing down of America. I can't wait to read his views on civil liberties.
6. He is not a funny guy and should work hard at MSU to get a degree and a day job.
7. I think I will forward this to a friend who is a Dean at MSU.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The editor said it was an attempt at satire. Lamest satire I have ever read. Ever. By far. Either way he should be fired. For being stupid, encouraging violence, and not doing basic research. Or for being stupid and the lamest satirist ever in the history of satire.

·
Baltic Scum
1,826 Posts
With complete asshats like that on campus, it's no wonder they couldn't win the big one.

GO HEELS!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Eh, I emailed the general manager of the paper and complained about him - if it was his opinion, he's a moron. If it was an attempt at satire, well, he's still a moron. I'm not sure I believe the editor - I think he's covering their ass after he realized what Z wrote.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts