Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
That looks really nice.I notice they are calling it the 928 "superlight".Wonder what the frame is going to weigh.

I would rather not have it with that SRAM stuff.

I love my alloy Bianchis so much.I will eventually build a carbon one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
R.Rice said:
That looks really nice.I notice they are calling it the 928 "superlight".Wonder what the frame is going to weigh.

I would rather not have it with that SRAM stuff.

I love my alloy Bianchis so much.I will eventually build a carbon one.

It says 900g but doesn't specify size.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh Yeah!

smartyiak said:
Dreams do come to. I'm a diehard Bianchi fan and in the market for a full carbon bike, but as everyone knows the 928 has always been a little to heavey for me. This has just made my year =D I work in a bikeshop that is a bianchi dealer and I just found out about this bike today and got on here to see if anyone else was talking about it. Looks like this bike might put bianchi in the front line of full carbon bikes =D

·
Registered
467 Posts
outdoors-maniac said:
Dreams do come to. I'm a diehard Bianchi fan and in the market for a full carbon bike, but as everyone knows the 928 has always been a little to heavey for me. This has just made my year =D I work in a bikeshop that is a bianchi dealer and I just found out about this bike today and got on here to see if anyone else was talking about it. Looks like this bike might put bianchi in the front line of full carbon bikes =D
I just hope Bianchi keeps the price reasonable.Their current 928 framesets are a steal for the prices they go for.

Lanceracer,the 928L is pretty light and I would love to have one.However,a sub 2 pound frame is a big jump from the current bikes.I suspect that this fork will be significantly lighter too.I just hope it is stiff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.