Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard from him for a while...doesn't seem like Friday without J's...are you guys all on that chat thingy now? Too good for the public boards? :rolleyes:

// maybe flesh eating zombies are spiriting away our forum regulars? weird...

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
J's not here

but LFR is. and I'm armed and dangerous, punkz! (and I have had beer(s))

I gotta... pink feather boa, a purple wig some tacky ass rhinestone sunglasses, a fuzzy purple stripey bathrobe and an ittybitty purple stretchy minidress and some MAD HIGH ASS BARBARELLA BOOTZ!!!.

y'all are gonna get SO PWNED at Ski Jam tomorrow, o yea!

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
o yea and I almost forgot...

I got me some fishnetz too. Hell with snakes we're goin' all out.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
You better post pix!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I'm sleepy at 9:13 and I've already had a nap. I think I'm old before my time.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
sneak preview

snapdragen said:
You better post pix!
dress, boots, boa and stockings. the bath robe wig and sunglasses have to be seen in person to truly be appreciated. Dutch angle reflects current state of mind.

and no you don't get to see them on until and unless BoJo is shooting pix tomorrow at Abasin.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
lonefrontranger said:
dress, boots, boa and stockings. the bath robe wig and sunglasses have to be seen in person to truly be appreciated. Dutch angle reflects current state of mind.

and no you don't get to see them on until and unless BoJo is shooting pix tomorrow at Abasin.

I love you, will you marry me?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i'm just now here, beetchez. been moving blondie in all day. we're remaking the boooodouir. and like that.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
physasst said:
I love you, will you marry me?
phys, yer already married, remember? Baby on the way? moreon:D

LFR - looks great! Wish I had a picture of my "Devil in a Blue Dress" costume I wore one Halloween. Together we'd knock 'em all on their a$$es. :cool:

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
snapdragen said:
phys, yer already married, remember? Baby on the way?
Hey, speaking of that baby, Phys.... things are progressing well we hope? Mom2B not ready to kill yer ass yet or are you still in preggo-raging-hormone-sex-crazed-wife mode still? :)

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
KenB said:
Hey, speaking of that baby, Phys.... things are progressing well we hope? Mom2B not ready to kill yer ass yet or are you still in preggo-raging-hormone-sex-crazed-wife mode still? :)

sh*t that's right, I'm still married...kinda forgot....I'm in that stinking hellhole of an existence known as the ER tonight, druggies, rapists, mva's and old people...YIPPEEEE. Friggin love it......the wife, she's doing well, kinda...she's got BAD costochondritis from a cold that my resident gave to me, and I gave to her...so she's mad at me...she's in a LOT of pain...can't sleep on her right side, not allowed to sleep on her back/stomach, so now she can only sleep on her left side, which means she's not sleeping.....for that matter neither am I......I've been sleeping on the couch for a friggin week......SUCKS. not very comfortable.....Oh well. I've been riding the bike while working on research until 1-2am every night, then working all day.......LOVE IT......maybe J's'll marry me...Oh JJJJJJJ'ssss;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
physasst said:
sh*t that's right, I'm still married...kinda forgot....I'm in that stinking hellhole of an existence known as the ER tonight, druggies, rapists, mva's and old people...YIPPEEEE. Friggin love it......the wife, she's doing well, kinda...she's got BAD costochondritis from a cold that my resident gave to me, and I gave to her...so she's mad at me...she's in a LOT of pain...can't sleep on her right side, not allowed to sleep on her back/stomach, so now she can only sleep on her left side, which means she's not sleeping.....for that matter neither am I......I've been sleeping on the couch for a friggin week......SUCKS. not very comfortable.....Oh well. I've been riding the bike while working on research until 1-2am every night, then working all day.......LOVE IT......maybe J's'll marry me...Oh JJJJJJJ'ssss;)
Your comments on the ER always remind me of this book, it's really good by the way.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811208478/102-5988881-9391326?v=glance&n=283155

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lonefrontranger said:
but LFR is. and I'm armed and dangerous, punkz! (and I have had beer(s))

I gotta... pink feather boa, a purple wig some tacky ass rhinestone sunglasses, a fuzzy purple stripey bathrobe and an ittybitty purple stretchy minidress and some MAD HIGH ASS BARBARELLA BOOTZ!!!.

y'all are gonna get SO PWNED at Ski Jam tomorrow, o yea!
cough up some of those pix you were taking!

// gotta admit folks...you missed out on a booty shaking good time. LFR was just as described above. a great time was had by all. any pix she took of me will only go to prove to the regulars here that I never dress remotely normal (even though I do)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lonefrontranger said:

well the first batch of pix posted only turn up this one of LFR from behind in her Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and purple hair, but there were plenty of other cameras there--more to come! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts