here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's nice to meet you, too. :D

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
is everyone?

Been gone for a while and come back to what?

Where is everyone? Got beter things to do that post on NCD?

No insult to those that are here intended but what's changed?

New loves, new jobs, ???

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Well I guess some people are gettin somthin!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Well it's nice to meet you, too. :D
Ditto!!! I've been away for a while and come back and folks aint' here.

Where's OES and J's? Snap and the rest of the ole folks?

Must be like Zeytin said... gettin somthing! Or, have somthin!

Besides NCD. Okay! Wish I was/did! :D

Cheers!

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
It's friday - it'll be a bit dead until Monday.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
J's prolly has a date with blondie. I bet she missed him real bad since he was gone to SD last weekend.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
It's only folks like Snap, Mickey, RW, Coop and I who are holding up the fort until Monday. The rest of the regulars are still hungover from SD :D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
everydaybike said:
Ditto!!! I've been away for a while and come back and folks aint' here.

Where's OES and J's? Snap and the rest of the ole folks?

Must be like Zeytin said... gettin somthing! Or, have somthin!

Besides NCD. Okay! Wish I was/did! :D

Cheers!
J's is here still...Old Ed? As Joseph Conrad said, "Mistah Kurtz...he dead". Haven't seen ed for quite a while now.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
J's is here still...Old Ed? As Joseph Conrad said, "Mistah Kurtz...he dead". Haven't seen ed for quite a while now.
Good to see ya!

Maybe OleEd is just spending his time in the barn...

So, J's got a girly? Sweet!!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
il sogno said:
Ole Ed might be in the Caribbean. Or something like that...
WTF... Ole Ed doing a more southern Hemingway?

Is he okay?

Anybody know? Heck, last thing I knew he was hittin on the goats and tossing folks out of the barn. Hmmmm! What's been happenin here?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
everydaybike said:
is everyone?

Been gone for a while and come back to what?

Where is everyone? Got beter things to do that post on NCD?

No insult to those that are here intended but what's changed?

New loves, new jobs, ???
sorry homey, i was sick earlier in the week, then working my butt off, and out with chica thu and fri nights. just back home to a semblance of normalcy. slept all day today, got out of bed at 4:30. guess there is something to 2-hour jetlag and drinking all weekend...

got the kiddo at home tonight and will be playing online if you people want to be my inteRweb-mates.

;)

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
sorry homey, i was sick earlier in the week, then working my butt off, and out with chica thu and fri nights. just back home to a semblance of normalcy. slept all day today, got out of bed at 4:30. guess there is something to 2-hour jetlag and drinking all weekend...

got the kiddo at home tonight and will be playing online if you people want to be my inteRweb-mates.

;)
No worries!

Gettin better?

Werk sux don't it! Takes too much time!

You got a chica??? Good one?

SD hangover? Booze, cruise, with no snooze? Checked on the gathering as it was happening. Good times no doubt!

Tis your kid Okay?

You okay?

Thanx Homey...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
we're all good, i'm just wasted on sleep and worn out. with the new meds i'm able to lay in bed all day and don't give a sh*t, which is good and bad.

SD was a blast. ya missed out!!!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
we're all good, i'm just wasted on sleep and worn out. with the new meds i'm able to lay in bed all day and don't give a sh*t, which is good and bad.

SD was a blast. ya missed out!!!
Enjoy the sleep and get back to bein healthy! New meds take some adjustin time...

Yeah, I did miss out but I had to miss out. Had to so I can do it later.

Life be changin... for the better. Just a slow process!

Later...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
everydaybike said:
Enjoy the sleep and get back to bein healthy! New meds take some adjustin time...

Yeah, I did miss out but I had to miss out. Had to so I can do it later.

Life be changin... for the better. Just a slow process!

Later...
word up. i've found a friend, a companion, somebody to watch movies with, eat dinner, snuggle, and have fun. very casual, that's all. no big deal...she likes to play pool, which is a bonus. southern girl. older, grown kid, etc etc.

are you considering the tahoe gathering?

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
word up. i've found a friend, a companion, somebody to watch movies with, eat dinner, snuggle, and have fun. very casual, that's all. no big deal...she likes to play pool, which is a bonus. southern girl. older, grown kid, etc etc.

are you considering the tahoe gathering?
Saweet!!! No sense spending time alone when there is an alternative especially when there's no pressure... long as you both enjoy, ENJOY! A blessing. I'll leave it at that!

Not sure about Tahoe... things are happening slowly but there will be an end. Until I see the real light at the end I can't make a plan. But I think I did see a flash last week!

Cheers amigo!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
everydaybike said:
Saweet!!! No sense spending time alone when there is an alternative especially when there's no pressure... long as you both enjoy, ENJOY! A blessing. I'll leave it at that!

Not sure about Tahoe... things are happening slowly but there will be an end. Until I see the real light at the end I can't make a plan. But I think I did see a flash last week!

Cheers amigo!
yep, no pressure. if there was pressure, i would have cut it off at that point. i'm not into that.

as far as the flash, i was flashing people last weekend in SD. that was probably what you saw. it caused a great disturbance in the force.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts