Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i understand that rbr is basically a business, not just a plac for us to all mingle....but when i got the recent online newsletter and saw the advertised section on getting "superhero fit," i quickly became sick to my stomach. it's a fitness program i guess, but that is not important. check out this picture of the guy who's company it is, as posted in the newsletter:
W.........T............F............how can you guys sell your soul to the speedo-wearing devil? that is low, guys.
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
cmatcan said:
W.........T............F............how can you guys sell your soul to the speedo-wearing devil? that is low, guys.

Is he doing that Russian dance move? If he is that's pretty impressive for a bald guy.....

[note:I'm losing it up top too so bald cracks are ok]

:D
 

·
Resident Curmudgeon
Joined
·
11,979 Posts
svend said:
Is he doing that Russian dance move? If he is that's pretty impressive for a bald guy.....

[note:I'm losing it up top too so bald cracks are ok]


:D
HEY!!! Watch that sh*t about bald guys! Don't make me come over there. ;)
 

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
Joined
·
930 Posts
svend said:
Is he doing that Russian dance move? If he is that's pretty impressive for a bald guy.....

:D
That's a similar position to the one my dog uses to crap.
 

·
go up
Joined
·
648 Posts
The hard part of what he's doing there is the athletisismisticalative abilities displayed in his not stepping on a crack.
 

·
gastarbeiter
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
LMBFAO!

deadlegs said:
The hard part of what he's doing there is the athletisismisticalative abilities displayed in his not stepping on a crack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
FYI he's doing a 'one legged squat'. Try to do five of them without falling over. Great exercise for the 'glutes'. Ok, now other leg.


Doc

"The mind makes a good servant, but a cruel master." Dion Fortune
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
4bykn said:
That's a similar position to the one my dog uses to crap.
Ì minded a dog that once lifted his leg at a lamppost and proceeded to crap, he looked a little surprised himself. Dumb animals.
 

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
20,626 Posts
If you want to get "superhero fit," learn to wear a Speedo. Also, a cape and tights. It's what the superheros wear, so get used to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, no offense to mr. speedo in the pic there, but he's lookin a little chunky, and i would go elsewhere for fitness advice.
anyways, this is part of a bigger picture. I ask you, RBR mods, what's next?? Pop-up tampon advertisement banners??? ****** patches on the jerseys?? can the forum we love really be bought so easily? it hurts my heart.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top