Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm not busy in the cafeteria, I also am a sys admin for our hospital's claims editing/processing system. Most of the claims sent out are done electronically, but I still have to print some forms.

One program in particular has these nasty 4 part forms I despise. Imagine my joy when I'm told they are going electronic! Wonderful! Life will be so much easier, I won't have to order 20 boxes of forms a month.......

What? What's that you say? Even though I'm sending the claims over the internet.....I STILL HAVE TO PRINT THE FREAKIN' FORMS?!?!?!?!!?

I love government programs.:rolleyes:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
When I'm not busy in the cafeteria, I also am a sys admin for our hospital's claims editing/processing system. Most of the claims sent out are done electronically, but I still have to print some forms.

One program in particular has these nasty 4 part forms I despise. Imagine my joy when I'm told they are going electronic! Wonderful! Life will be so much easier, I won't have to order 20 boxes of forms a month.......

What? What's that you say? Even though I'm sending the claims over the internet.....I STILL HAVE TO PRINT THE FREAKIN' FORMS?!?!?!?!!?

I love government programs.:rolleyes:
It's not too late to retire snap...:cool:

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Does the person who made the decision to continue to print work near you? If so, "break" your printer and set it up so that the forms have to print on their printer. Keep their printer running all day with the forms. Occasionally "accidentially" set it up for someone elses printer on the network, maybe someone you would like to meet. I see opportunities here.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
bigbill said:
Does the person who made the decision to continue to print work near you? If so, "break" your printer and set it up so that the forms have to print on their printer. Keep their printer running all day with the forms. Occasionally "accidentially" set it up for someone elses printer on the network, maybe someone you would like to meet. I see opportunities here.
bill, do not encourage the snap to cause trouble, you don't know what forces you are unleashing, the world will never be the same.

·
grasso e lento
116 Posts
Well you have cornered the market

And now you have job security 8)

*Dude*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts