Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen/used these yet?

Thinking about getting a pair.

·
Batteries not required
1,035 Posts
Wow. No response at all, I guess that means "no".

Have you bought some or found out anything?

They look sweet and are lighter than my Look KeO carbons (if the claimed weight of 190 grams is correct).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been using the 190 gram xpedo thrusts for a few months now and I absolutely love them. I have had three different sets of KEO in the last few years and they all developed play in the axles and demanded a lot of attention. I also never liked the plastic feel of the pedals and the cleats wear out just by looking at them. The xpedo is a much nicer looking pedal, very sleek and low profile. It has a more substantial "click" and the connection feels rock solid. I never use cleat covers and the only wear on my cleats is on the rubberized section that gives you traction when walking on the cleats. Also, excellent bang for the buck. At around 170 retail, these come in way under looks comparable pedal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are you still using the xpedo pedals? Have they held up well? Which version are you using? Titanium? CroMo? [8's] or Magnesium [7]?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.