Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried an XS Assos jersey? I'm pretty tall and skinny, with a chest size of 32" and a height of 6'1". The XS seems as if it would be the best fit around the chest, but I'm worried about the length. There isn't a shop close where I could try one on, otherwise I would. Anyone know of a company that makes the best fitting jerseys for the tall and skinny? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you find one, let me know. The Assos XS is too short, I think the small is too but I just ordered a small so hopefully it will fit I usually have to get the next size up and have it taken in. I'm 5'9 and 125lbs.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
Holy crap, how much do you weigh?

I'm 6'0", 138lbs, and have -- at least, I think I measured it right -- a 36" chest.

Most non-US size 3 stuff fits pretty well. An Assos S jersey is good too.

You might look into Giordana, their S is actually too tight for me... hopefully it's long enough.

I guess that's why I only wear bib shorts. Jersey length matters less, then.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
if you're this skinny, you should be fine :)

if length is a worry, then it's probably a no go for you. my assos jersey is kind of short (which i like). i wear a medium, and i'm 5'9" 152 lbs

Jonny said:
Has anybody tried an XS Assos jersey? I'm pretty tall and skinny, with a chest size of 32" and a height of 6'1". The XS seems as if it would be the best fit around the chest, but I'm worried about the length. There isn't a shop close where I could try one on, otherwise I would. Anyone know of a company that makes the best fitting jerseys for the tall and skinny? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts