Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
There's probably several snipers out there to choose from. They basically allow you to bid in the last couple of seconds automatically and only to a certain amount. Bidding in the last 2 or 3 seconds might not be good because there can be some delay with your internet connection, I'm sure there is a recommended value for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a Yamaguchi frame several months ago under the assumption that it was a perfect frame to be built up as a daily use single speed/fixed gear bicycle. However after receiving the frame I've been told that it's a time trial frame and probably wouldn't be great for day to day use and that it would be better served in the hands of a rider more accustomed to such a bike.

Though before I list the frame for sale I'm trying to give the buyer as much information as possible so as not to put the next owner in the same predicament of a misrepresented frame the problem is now that I've been having some trouble finding out information about this bike or even the 1993 Team EDS riders from the size of the frame I'd say it was the tallest rider on the team but again I'm not even able to find a roster, the only name that pops up repeatedly is Nick Chenowth.

Could you offer any advise?

·
Registered
403 Posts
yusufbangura said:
I purchased a Yamaguchi frame several months ago under the assumption that it was a perfect frame to be built up as a daily use single speed/fixed gear bicycle. However after receiving the frame I've been told that it's a time trial frame and probably wouldn't be great for day to day use and that it would be better served in the hands of a rider more accustomed to such a bike.

Though before I list the frame for sale I'm trying to give the buyer as much information as possible so as not to put the next owner in the same predicament of a misrepresented frame the problem is now that I've been having some trouble finding out information about this bike or even the 1993 Team EDS riders from the size of the frame I'd say it was the tallest rider on the team but again I'm not even able to find a roster, the only name that pops up repeatedly is Nick Chenowth.

Could you offer any advise?
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow, very nice.

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like a "funny" bike to me (700C in the back 650c in the front), so yeah, that would probably be a very awkward geometry to ride day to day....

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts