Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
innergel said:
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a yellow Flite? There's only one on ebay right now. Someone around here is bound to have one they want to get rid of.

I'd prefer the Gel model, but I'll take any of them as long as they are the right shape.
wow, first person i've ever heard of that actually WANTS a yellow flite...always thought people just bought them because they had no other choices!

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
innergel said:
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a yellow Flite? There's only one on ebay right now. Someone around here is bound to have one they want to get rid of.

I'd prefer the Gel model, but I'll take any of them as long as they are the right shape.

nashbar has new ones, yellow w/black, $69

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
I've got one. It's a gel. Used and a bit dirty, but if you want it at a bargain, pm me.

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmatcan said:
wow, first person i've ever heard of that actually WANTS a yellow flite...always thought people just bought them because they had no other choices!
the frame I just bought is silver w/ yellow decals. I figured I'd go all out with that color scheme and get yellow saddle, tires, bar tape, etc. it will look great as a fixie!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts