Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just saying. How hard would it have been for an omnipotent deity to swap those?
For that matter, why couldn't He have made cockroaches weigh three pounds and taste like lobster?

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
65 and sunny here today. I had a wonderful ride this morning, although I somehow injured my right arch, and I'm not quite sure how. Maybe I should stop the big ring strength training.

Rest of the week is mid 60s and sunny, all the way to 70 on Friday and Saturday.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
You should retire to Florida like all the smart folks do!
]
BTW they do taste like lobster.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Three pound cockroaches? If you do the math (which I can't) and exponentially increase relative breeding ability, speed, and voraciousness, taste won't matter much. Perhaps how you taste might matter to them, though.

As far as weather goes, welcome to oeh's and Toomany's climatic anticlimactic. He woke up to snow yesterday. I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning, yawned, stretched, pee'd and then looked out the window...wtf?

But I was working today so I didn't care. The Ominpotent One likes me better. Ha ha.

edittoadd: justreadthispostandfoundanerrorworthyofanepicloungerblunderthread,
all on its own. Thank goodness I caught it. Phew.

·
Registered
286 Posts
A few minutes after I left home this morning, it started to rain. My mistake was manifold: I believed the weather report, last night I cleaned my white bar tape and I decided that it was a nice enough day that I wouldn't need tights.

OTOH have any of you noticed how you tend to go faster in the rain? Incentive, I guess.

Dancer

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
There's an old joke in Portland - kinda dying out as newbies move here and the weather changes- but here it goes...

"what do you call a day of sunshine after two days of rain?"

--Monday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.