Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One from the other side...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Di2 Only?

I wonder if this frameset will be Di2 specific? I am not noticing any cable stops (except for the rear brake) and there appears to be some holes under the water bottle bosses on the seat tube. This would certainly explain the "Shimano" logo.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Good eyes! It would make some sense for the team bike to be Di2 specific. It'll be interesting to see if Cavendish rides with Di2. But I don't see the internal routing entry/exit points that the Roubaix S-Works has either. This makes me think that the picture might be the team frame, or a pre-production model, rather than the consumer one. I suspect that we will see internal cable routing on S-Works sooner or later though, largely motivated by Di2 and the Ultegra version.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DarkoBWM said:
Will this be frame only or come as a complete bike?
Frameset only, and only with the OSBB, according to the dealer site.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I like the paint scheme. As someone said earlier if the Shimano decals are under the clear coat I might have an issue with it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe, though I am not certain, this was a pre-production mock-up. My guess is that Spesh took a Pro and painted it up at their HQ in Morgan Hill.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
It might be a team issue bike - in which case they'll be running Shimano cranks (Dura Ace with Di2).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.