Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I appologize for another computer related question, but I'm at the tail end of my PC woes and would love a little help to finish it off.

I purchased a new computer with Windows XP. I've successfully downloaded the Polar software and the infra red downloading works great. My issue is with getting the information from previous workouts from my old computer to my new one. From what I gathered from talking to Polar and their website, as well as researching previous threads from this site I've been able to e-mail the workouts to my new computer. My issue now is that all my workouts are housed as separate files in a folder. I'd like to transfer them to the calandar so that they show up on each day (ie- june 12th, 2002 on the calandar will show that day where I crashed due to melted gum on the side of the road, etc.)

Any suggestions? thanks!!

· eminence grease
18,559 Posts
I started with my work laptop and then installed IR on my home system. So I had a couple of dozen exercise files I needed to move. All I did was burn them to a cd and then copy them to C:\Program Files\Polar\Polar Precision Performance\YOURUSERNAME\2006 and they all showed up nice and pretty in the calendar. Note, there are two files for every exercise, a .PDD and a .HRM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.