Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,600486,00.html

Yeah, I know, I should be working, but my brain needed a break.

So would you take two electrical cord clamps and put them on your nips when your friend is going to plug it in??????

I mean, come on, they were in an electrical trades class. They know the dangers of electricity by then.

Is this Darwinism taking control here?

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I think there is plenty of evidence that the brain damage occurred before he electrocuted himself.

·
banned from the museum
6,622 Posts
I think that the fact that he connected the cords to his own nipples and allowed the cord to be plugged in proves that he had brain damage BEFORE the incident.

Case dismissed.

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,784 Posts
Agreed that kid is an idjut. That being said I'll claim not enough info to completely absolve teacher from blame. Most teenagers, except for the fact that they are teenagers, would otherwise be considered completely insane and you can't leave them unsupervised around any dangerous items (including cars IMO).

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
q_and_a said:
I think there is plenty of evidence that the brain damage occurred before he electrocuted himself.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I thought someone had seen my teenagers in public for a minute! Glad to know that there are other brain dead teens in the world. Mines clime to fame was going to fast on a mountain road 2 months after getting his license. Wasn't paying attention and got in to a rut along the side of the road, hit a pipe and flipped said vehicle. It was a perfectly good vehicle before he tore the front end out of it and landed it on its roof. Personally the playing with electricity almost sounds like a better choice with it only injuring one person. My kid had a friend in the car with him, luckily they escaped injury.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts