1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I drank what?
3,229 Posts
you'll shoot your eye out.

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
Go buy a few cans of whipped cream.. blast em from a few yards back and enjoy the explosion of white stuff:)

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
20 gauge Dove guns

were always a fave
mine was side by side cause I'm old skool

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New gun finally in the truck. The place I bought it was a COLOSSAL cluster f$%!

Me: "I'd like to use this offer I just got emailed. (Open an account, get 0% interest for 6 months and a $100 gift card.)"
Store: "That offer you got in your email is only an online offer. We can't match that."
Me: "The email was from this store. See, I printed it and there is your store name in the from field."
Store: "That's from our online division. Stores can't match that deal."
Me: "Seriously? OK. Then I don't want the gun. Gimme my email back."
Store: "Hold on....................I just talked to my manager. He said it's OK to match that offer."
Me: "Thanks"

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
innergel said:
New gun finally in the truck. The place I bought it was a COLOSSAL cluster f$%!

Me: "I'd like to use this offer I just got emailed. (Open an account, get 0% interest for 6 months and a $100 gift card.)"
Store: "That offer you got in your email is only an online offer. We can't match that."
Me: "The email was from this store. See, I printed it and there is your store name in the from field."
Store: "That's from our online division. Stores can't match that deal."
Me: "Seriously? OK. Then I don't want the gun. Gimme my email back."
Store: "Hold on....................I just talked to my manager. He said it's OK to match that offer."
Me: "Thanks"
this is why we should ban the internet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can't hunt doves here but I have my daddy's double barrel LeFevre -- It's a thing of beauty. He used it for pheasant in the 40's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts