Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i think they need to decide which custom waterfords they plan on ordering first.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
How the heck would I know?!?

Here is the current plan;

Some time in May we drive down to Florida, leave the car and fly back.

Mid-May I retire. Early-June Miss M retires.

We fly to Florida and hang out for a while.

Early July we close the house for the summer and start driving to New York (route yet to be determined).

Mid-July we do the family bike ride from Middletown to Cooperstown and back.

End of plans.......so we will likely just throw a dart at a map of the US and start driving.

Miss M has Chicago high on her "Must See" list so there is a fair chance we will get up there some time this summer.

But who knows how the wind blows?

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
MB1 said:
How the heck would I know?!?

Here is the current plan;

Some time in May we hitch our car to our tandem and tow it down to Florida, leave the car and ride the tandem back.

Mid-May I retire. Early-June Miss M retires.

We ride our bikes back to Florida and hang out for a while (i.e., we ride 100 miles per day).

Early July we put the bikes in an undisclosed, secure location and leave the house unlocked for the summer because there is nothing else in it worth stealing and start riding our bikes to New York (route yet to be determined).

Mid-July we do the family bike ride from Middletown to Cooperstown and back.

End of plans.......so we will likely just throw a dart at a map of the US and start riding.

Miss M has Chicago high on her "Must See" list so there is a fair chance we will get up there some time this summer.

But who knows how the wind blows?
Here's what MB1 and Miss M really are planning to do.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
If you go, don't miss one of the boat rides out on the lakefront. Best bang for the $ I ever spent on a tourist attraction.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
MarkS said:
Here's what MB1 and Miss M really are planning to do.
:thumbsup:

Close but you missed all the kayaking we are planning on.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
How can you forget Bozo in your montage??? Fail. I practiced that bucket game in my basement waiting for my chance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts