• Stay at work and finish those last 2 performance appraisals

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Fly to DFW and help Creaky accept the pains of middle age

Votes: 19 65.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Go ride. I'm leaving work at 2:00 to ride. It's suppose to be near 50 today. WOOHOO!!!

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
The appropriate answer is to go to Texas and get ahold of Creak, Hickey, Teo and all the other RBR's there and partake in a ice house crawl while wearing nothing but thongs.....useless without pics.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I'm surprised that "buying and Apple product" is not on your list...

FAIL: I just read #1....I'll go back to sleep
speaking of that...I finally got in to see the Apple "Genius" at the Ipod bar today. She gave me a new Ipod Touch on the spot. Didn't even ask to see my receipt. I guess the 3G Touches are probably new enough she figured it had to be less than a year old.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
get the appraisals done. You'll feel better, nothing hanging over your head for the weekend. Let Creaky come and keep your wife company while you finish your work. He's apparantly falling apart so presents no credible threat.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
you'll want to fly to Houston/Bush tonite or San Antonio in the morning, since at 5 I am outta here and headed to the ranch.

knee is much better, I'm disappearing in the desert.

·
rooster rubber
625 Posts
terry b said:
It's too rainy for me.
Don't hear that much around these parts. Especially lately.
I say build a fire, grab a book and enjoy the weather.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
or wait, you're in ABQ now, right? Head down to El Paso, take 10 East, direct your GPS to Sanderson TX.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Creakyknees said:
or wait, you're in ABQ now, right? Head down to El Paso, take 10 East, direct your GPS to Sanderson TX.
Sanderson?
holey shnikes! i lived in del rio. you guys should go to the Seminole Canyon State Park or..isn't the Judge Roy Bean courthouse close to there?

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Creakyknees said:
I had to run a Google maps search for Anderson... You ain't kiddin' about going to the desert!
Jeez-Louise, what's there to do there, watch scorpions f**k? NTTAWWT

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
JohnHenry said:
Sanderson?
holey shnikes! i lived in del rio. you guys should go to the Seminole Canyon State Park or..isn't the Judge Roy Bean courthouse close to there?
BTDT, many times. We take 90 W from San Antone all the way to a little dirt road near Sanderson, then, as they say, we "turn off the paved road" for a 45 minute crawl to the ranch.

I've posted pix before, when I get back I'll do some more. If you want, search on my username and "Ocotillo"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.