Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking online for a gravel bike and found this company that isn't far from me. Grava Bike Co.. anybody know anything about them? I think their carbon frame is a generic mold but they claim they use better carbon fiber layup. Frame seem high, but they will do a custom paint on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,652 Posts
I was looking online for a gravel bike and found this company that isn't far from me. Grava Bike Co.. anybody know anything about them? I think their carbon frame is a generic mold but they claim they use better carbon fiber layup. Frame seem high, but they will do a custom paint on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of them. It looks like they only sell frames, not complete bikes.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm from NC and the owners race cx here. They also do about every gravel grinder they can.

They have a decent following here. See several people race them all last season.

I think they use a "standard" mold from overseas. But that is no different than several other companies. KindHuman, etc....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.