Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
It's 4.30, you've been up all night working, and still squeeze in a minute here and there to check out the new threads at the lounge. Ok, back to work :)
Cheers, Wayne

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
swedish meatball allnighter.

rock on wichyobadself.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
colker1 said:
you would hit it.
You use words like teh, moreon, imbasil, and chicas.

You cross state lines to ride bikes and drink with people you've never met in person.

You associate with a firebreathing Burning Man nutcase, an Asian-Canadian-Swedish dude, a guy who has the recipe for every intoxicating beverage known to man, a Libertarian lawyer with a Tom Delay haircut, a drunken tatooed dog rescuer and haikuist, a Queen, a bourbon-swilling behind-the-scenes schemer for southern Democrats, a guy from Colorado with loads of Polynesian shirts and a cruiser, a former punk rock chica who left Ohio for Colorado and has a story for every occasion, a Jewish Navy pilot with a taste for fine craft brews, a guy who survived the mean streets of Philly to become a philosophical sort without a bad word to say about anyone, a hairy guy on a foldin bike, a guy who (arguably) looks better in a dress than his wife does, and the chica with the hottest toes on the interwebs.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
mickey-mac said:
You use words like teh, moreon, imbasil, and chicas.

You cross state lines to ride bikes and drink with people you've never met in person.

You associate with a firebreathing Burning Man nutcase, an Asian-Canadian-Swedish dude, a guy who has the recipe for every intoxicating beverage known to man, a Libertarian lawyer with a Tom Delay haircut, a drunken tatooed dog rescuer and haikuist, a Queen, a bourbon-swilling behind-the-scenes schemer for southern Democrats, a guy from Colorado with loads of Polynesian shirts and a cruiser, a former punk rock chica who left Ohio for Colorado and has a story for every occasion, a Jewish Navy pilot with a taste for fine craft brews, a guy who survived the mean streets of Philly to become a philosophical sort without a bad word to say about anyone, a hairy guy on a foldin bike, a guy who (arguably) looks better in a dress than his wife does, and the chica with the hottest toes on the interwebs.
You forgot me. Moreon.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Oh yeah, and a law student/stalker who has a baby nephew with a goatee and parents with cheesy Eyetalian kitchen wallpaper.
Wait, who do I stalk??

I mean other than Teh J's, Alex, von, paint, and all the other wimmens of NCD?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Wait, who do I stalk??

I mean other than Teh J's, Alex, von, paint, and all the other wimmens of NCD?
That's it, as far as I know. However, I suspect that you, like Snap, have a crush on KPCW.

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
You wake up, go outside to get your paper, and discover a fellow lounge-dweller snoozing in your carport. This is the first time you've ever met, but you know them by photos of their bicycle. Seeing no need to wake them up, you go back inside to read your paper. Later, you share a breakfast of doughnuts.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
When you ride.

you see other cyclists and think to your self, "You don't know Kerry Irons!"

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
You know you're a Lounger when...

...you end way too many communications with "etc, etc, and like that." NTTAWWT.

...you got motherf*ckin' snakes.

...when you hang around The Lounge all day and still look for other signs you're a Lounger, because you're a moreon.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Out of curiousity, am I the "guy who (arguably) looks better in a dress than his wife does".

Because if that statement was written about me, your are mistaken, my wife definitely looks better in a dress than I do. I just feel prettier. :p

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
handsomerob said:
Out of curiousity, am I the "guy who (arguably) looks better in a dress than his wife does".

Because if that statement was written about me, your are mistaken, my wife definitely looks better in a dress than I do. I just feel prettier. :p
I was thinking of funknuggets, but you're pretty hawt 2. nttawwt, etc.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I was thinking of funknuggets, but you're pretty hawt 2. nttawwt, etc.
you moreon! You shoulda said, "Post a PIC!!" NTTAWWT, and like that, etc. HTH!:rolleyes:

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
and my wife definitely looks better in a dress than me. You all just happened to get the side version. BoJo looks hot in duct-tape!!!

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
mohair_chair said:
You feel superior to other riders because you were schooled on some subject by Kerry Irons.
Werd. Now I know that I'm not supposed to do any of the long 12%+ climbs out here, cause I can't maintain a minimum cadence of 65 or 10 mph on the steepest of them. It's good to know that I was doing it wrong. :D

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Werd. Now I know that I'm not supposed to do any of the long 12%+ climbs out here, cause I can't maintain a minimum cadence of 65 or 10 mph on the steepest of them. It's good to know that I was doing it wrong. :D
Long 12% plus climbs? I just remembered I have a hair appointment on May 6. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts