Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ricardo Cabeza
19,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your family and friends start calling you when they're at the store to ask you if you want them to get you beer. You know you drink a lot of beer when, after you say yes get me a case, they say "are you sure that's enough??"

·
No Crybabies
11,684 Posts
or

Andy69 said:
your family and friends start calling you when they're at the store to ask you if you want them to get you beer. You know you drink a lot of beer when, after you say yes get me a case, they say "are you sure that's enough??"
Or maybe they just think you're less of an ahole when you're drunk?

·
Ricardo Cabeza
19,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fixed said:
Or maybe they just think you're less of an ahole when you're drunk?
well, I have been described as a "happy" drunk, so you might be on to something there.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
someone say recycling

Why it is good to eat at atps

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
atpjunkie said:
mmmm, trappists of rochefort! I drank a ridiculous amount of those while i was in belgium - i lived about 20km north of rochefort, so i'd ride down to their velodrome for a few hours, then head to the abbey, then head home nice and happy

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
that was

estone2 said:
mmmm, trappists of rochefort! I drank a ridiculous amount of those while i was in belgium - i lived about 20km north of rochefort, so i'd ride down to their velodrome for a few hours, then head to the abbey, then head home nice and happy
dessert

I drank the Piraat while I was BBQing / Cooking / Eating

the Allagash Black wasn't bad either

Rochefort 10, though, that's another league

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Scary, I've had all of those except the Stewart's Lime Soda. I really liked the Sierra Nevada 30th.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Store bought pork rub? Now we all know your secret. :D

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,105 Posts
Watery, hoppy, brown, yellow, cheap, expensive...Don't matter...

Beer = good

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I made

innergel said:
that, and the ribs
Mexican Pizza or as I call it Cinco de Pie-O , grilled figs w/ Basil and some fish that needed cooking. The neighbor knew I had the fires going so while we were eating I made him a rack of ribs. (he just dropped them off) He came by later and said, "I think I'm gonna just lay in the gutter in my boxers and tank top and eat the rest of these"

they were tasty indeed. I've also got pulled pork down, need to conquer the brisket

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Stewarts

q_and_a said:
Scary, I've had all of those except the Stewart's Lime Soda. I really liked the Sierra Nevada 30th.
Key Lime is tasty!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
that was a gift from my

Bocephus Jones II said:
Store bought pork rub? Now we all know your secret. :D
Brother and Sister in Law. Was pretty good stuff, I usually mix extra stuff in. But here's my secret base for my rub, and yes it is store bought. Again I add/mix/modify, but this stuff works fine all on its own
http://www.buttrub.com/

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Mexican Pizza or as I call it Cinco de Pie-O , grilled figs w/ Basil and some fish that needed cooking. The neighbor knew I had the fires going so while we were eating I made him a rack of ribs. (he just dropped them off) He came by later and said, "I think I'm gonna just lay in the gutter in my boxers and tank top and eat the rest of these"

they were tasty indeed. I've also got pulled pork down, need to conquer the brisket
Brisket is easier to screw up but not all that much harder than pork shoulder IMO. Just make sure you use a thermometer to test for doneness.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Brother and Sister in Law. Was pretty good stuff, I usually mix extra stuff in. But here's my secret base for my rub, and yes it is store bought. Again I add/mix/modify, but this stuff works fine all on its own
http://www.buttrub.com/
That stuff sounds good. I generally just mix up some from scratch from whatever I have laying around the spice racks. I just go by taste--the recipe probably varies a good deal from batch to batch.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I actually use Buttrub as well. I'm not daring (or motivated) enough to change the formula. The boy loves the name though, so that's worth something.

This is my favorite store bought rub.

// there's probably a lot of k(o)de in here, but none of it was intentional.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts