Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday at the grocery store, I passed on the frosted strawberry Pop-Tarts in favor of unfrosted.

What's next? Liver and onions? Fondness for digital rectal exams?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i think those are the only non-frosted ones they make (or any store near me stocks).

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
At least the unfrosted ones are vegetarian, I believe.

joe

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
At least the unfrosted ones are vegetarian, I believe.

joe
So is crystal meth...what's your point? :D

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Do didn't start watching Matlock re-runs, did you?

Questions and Answers from an AARP Forum

Q: Where can men over the age of 60 find younger, sexy women who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under fiction.

Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through menopause?
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can finish the basement. When you are done you will have a place to live.

Q:Someone has told me that menopause is mentioned in the Bible. Is that true? Where can it be found?
A: Yes. Matthew 14:92: 'And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Egypt ...'

Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your 60+ year old husband?
A: Tell him you're pregnant.

Q: How can you avoid that terrible curse of the elderly wrinkles?
A: Take off your glasses.

Q: Seriously! What can I do for these crow's feet and all those wrinkles on my face?
A: Go braless. It will usually pull them out.

Q: Why should 60+ year old people use valet parking?
A: Valets don't forget where they park your car.

Q: Is it common for 60+ year olds to have problems with short term memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is a problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where should 60+ year olds look for eye glasses?
A: On their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when they enter antique stores?
A: 'Gosh, I remember these.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
The first time I went to a doctor clinic, and the doc was younger than I was. That was my first wakeup call.
Oh, it happened 14 years ago!

How about "staying up" 'till 10:30 on New Year's Eve?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
When you get out of bed in the morning and your joints start making really loud noises.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
When you get out of bed in the morning and your joints start making really loud noises.
While my joints make plenty of racket, they can easily be dwarfed by my bottom belching.

Dang, I can now check off the box under the "You know you're getting old" list,
"Talking about your ailments".

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Mine do that right now at 27. Three years of rugby have added innumerable years of pain and suffering I'll have to deal with later in life.

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Andrea138 said:
How about when you say that one of your teammates looks like Corey Feldman and noone knows who you are talking about except for one that just thinks of him as "that guy from the two coreys show" on VH1.
you need older teammates

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
Used minivan vs sporty 2 seater....

When you realize there are "kids" that are young enough to be your kids, but old enough to have kids. a.k.a., you're old enough to be a grand parent. And not just biologically old enough.

A tough one was when I realized I'm older than any professional athlete except golfers..... But I still got it, dammit!!!:cryin:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
When you walk around a college campus and feel like a pervert for looking at the hot young women.

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
I'm at the grocery store the other night and they're playing the Ramones over the Muzak system.

Not a Muzak version.

I saw them like 4 or 5 times in college.

I suddenly felt really old.

·
I like Chicken
1,403 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
When you walk around a college campus and feel like a pervert for looking at the hot young women.
Yeah.... I do a lot of rationalization there. They have to still be older than my daughters by a bit.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
My mother

used to make us get unfrosted as a kid on the belief that they were healthier.

Then she looked at the package, and foudn that they actually had more fat. And, probably, lots of trans fat, though 15 years ago they did not publish that!

No idea if that's still true.

And, joeh, whatever, I am vegetarian and would theoretically eat either, except that I don't eat that kinda crud.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
this makes me feel old

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7gh68jCwy0w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

1 - 20 of 59 Posts