Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love me some Clint Eastwood. The mere icy glint from that squint caused communism to fail, and caused rivers to flow backwards in fear. Thank goodness he recovered from this following nightmare in "Paint Your Wagons".... I would not have grown to be the same person had this been the first Clint Eastwood movie that I ever saw.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Yes, I know he is the president of California, but...

I used to adolize this fella too. Terminator... Conan.... Red Heat... Red Sonja.... Running Man... Pumping Iron....

Man, I about barfed when running across this flick one early morning before school... WTF.

I would LOVE to sit and get drunk with you guys and discuss this.

This following embedded video is funny, and for my dear friend Dave Hickey, even though he teases my poor desolate out of work self with pics of flashy repainted bikes... for Dave, I give you... Ann-Margret.... and Ah-Nold

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
When Debbie did Dallas, I was crushed and never could be as big a fan as before.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what?

Bulldozer said:
When Debbie did Dallas, I was crushed and never could be as big a fan as before.
no embedded youtube video? FAIL

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Clint is one of my favorites, too. (That awful movie is "Paint Your Wagon," not "...Wagons") In Gran Torino, he sings on one of the tracks. Maybe at movie's end? That is actually pretty cool.

He made great movies throughout his career by sticking to the Clint formula. Many others did not fare so well when they tried to stretch their abilities. Too numerous to list here.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
I wish Keanu Reeves had avoided every single movie he's ever done.

TV and stage too, just to be safe.

·
rooster rubber
625 Posts
Gene Hackman

Loose Cannons:

Dom Deluise rocked it though.

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
Nick Cage:
"Ghost Rider" and the one about the army helicopters ...
and probably a few more.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Robert DeNiro. At a certain point he just became a caricature of himself. He bottomed out at Rocky & Bullwinkle.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
cdaddy said:
Loose Cannons:

Dom Deluise rocked it though.
I happen to LOVE that movie :)

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Paris Hilton, and those night vision movies.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
funknuggets said:
I used to adolize this fella too. Terminator... Conan.... Red Heat... Red Sonja.... Running Man... Pumping Iron....

Man, I about barfed when running across this flick one early morning before school... WTF.

I would LOVE to sit and get drunk with you guys and discuss this.

This following embedded video is funny, and for my dear friend Dave Hickey, even though he teases my poor desolate out of work self with pics of flashy repainted bikes... for Dave, I give you... Ann-Margret.... and Ah-Nold

Now that was pretty funny and retarded as well.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Christie Canyons in Gaping Holes 5.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
Jim Nazium said:
Nick Cage:
"Ghost Rider" and the one about the army helicopters ...
and probably a few more.
National Treasure too...

Actually... Every movie he's done but Gone In 60 Seconds...

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Gérard Depardieu in Les Compères:

<object height="295" width="480"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7RfRuUjlew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="295" width="480"></object>

·
Registered
153 Posts
Gary Busey, far from one of my favorite actors, but a colorful person nonetheless, probably should have avoided any involvement in.......The Gingerdead Man

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
rkb said:
I thought that filmed showcased her only real talent.:blush2: :D :rolleyes:
I must have forgotten what talent she has. Enlighten me :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts