Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just nearly finished my move from uk to aisa. south manchester, uk to chaing mai, thailand,to be specific. now my old cycling hood was stockport/gorton out to the peak district and pennines . and my new one is hang dong and the mountains round chaing mai, let the pain begin! so mainly thread is whats your locality like, now i was meant to put bloody maps in this but because i've started new account dont have enough posts. anyway. also anyone on boards live round my new way?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
ok i just nearly finished my move from uk to aisa. south manchester, uk to chaing mai, thailand,to be specific. now my old cycling hood was stockport/gorton out to the peak district and pennines . and my new one is hang dong and the mountains round chaing mai, let the pain begin! so mainly thread is whats your locality like, now i was meant to put bloody maps in this but because i've started new account dont have enough posts. anyway. also anyone on boards live round my new way?
Two questions for ya Ashmk2,

Are you fluent with the local lingo?

What's gonna be your main steed while there?

Good Luck in the new hood! :thumbsup:

I live in a surburb of Oakland CA., where the roads are unbelievably smooth and well kept. Of course, we do have our share of mountains, as the crow flies across the Skyline.

Thanx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, no, i speak sod all thai past please and thankyou (i speak malay quite well but that doesnt really help). however, "1 more" while holding up empty bottle is universal!
bike that is currently being shipped from uk is the one in "best looking bikes" thread under asherstash1 username. i think i will go up a tyre size as roads are not all unbelievably well kept round thailand :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.