Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This or that thread:

Your junk in a vice or someone running over your most loved bike with a steamroller?

Next?

Man, when the office is slow, I get REALLY bored.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
How 'bout your junk in a vice while I ride off with your most loved bike?

No?
Oh, come on!

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
bike. i can buy a new one

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Is my junk just in the vice? Or is my junk actually being squeezed by the vice?

And we're talking about genitals, right? Not literal junk? If so, is it being squeezed to the point of bruising? Permanent damage? Slight discomfort? To the point of psychological terror?

So many questions.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
I'm shooting blanks and I don't have the money to replace a full DA Cannondale so I'll take the vice sir.

But to make it more interesting the vice should be welded shut and then you are given a butter knife as the steamroller approaches your beloved bike.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twisted. Really twisted.

Who else is going to post an even more twisted "This or that?"

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of damage a bad habit could do to my junk, so I would take that option.

If, on the other hand, one of the options included putting my man-jewels in a V-I-S-E (the thing commonly found on a work bench that could turn my big nutz into crushed nutz..... then I would sacrifice the bike.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JustTooBig said:
I'm not sure what kind of damage a bad habit could do to my junk, so I would take that option.

If, on the other hand, one of the options included putting my man-jewels in a V-I-S-E (the thing commonly found on a work bench that could turn my big nutz into crushed nutz..... then I would sacrifice the bike.
Damnit, I'm sleepy this morning, and spelling is the first thing to go.

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
Although my bike has never talked back to me, never told me what to do with my money, I’d really have to say to put my bike in the vise that the steamroller will inevitably flatten. And then try to bore the steamroller driver to death with a lecture on why it was better than putting my nuts under his steamroller as one of his vices.

·
Registered
636 Posts
robdamanii said:
Your junk in a vice or someone running over your most loved bike with a steamroller?
So the equivalent question for the wimmenfolk is, mammogram or someone running over your most loved bike with a steamroller?

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New question:

Habaneros in your pants or locked in a room with a drunk and horny Oprah Winfrey?

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
robdamanii said:
Habaneros in your pants or locked in a room with a drunk and horny Oprah Winfrey?
Easy. Habaneros, even if chopped up and placed under my eyelids.

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
o/0 said:
So the equivalent question for the wimmenfolk is, mammogram or someone running over your most loved bike with a steamroller?
Since I get a smash & flash every year, I'll make the sacrifice for the bike. Anything for my Basso!

Lemme tell ya guys, ain't nuthin like having your bewbies squished between glass and carried across the hall...

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Had 1/3 of my junk surgically removed due to cancer...see ya, Cannondale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts