Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Well here it is! 2009 Scott Speedster Contessa, you were all right the bike spoke to me! I spent a little over my budget, but since its a '09 I got what I think is a really great deal.:)

Next up shoes, pedals (though a friend gave me a set of LOOKs and may just find shoes to go with them) a computer. I have shorts and jerseys.

yay!

Exceptin' now that I'm home it's raining, so no ride for now:(

·
More Miles...
289 Posts
Sweeeeeeet!!!!! Did you say it's raining and you just got it home ? Nooooo ! Congrats none the less . That really is a pretty bike, but you already know that .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It really was my lucky day! If you knew my husband, you would realize just how lucky I was (he is NOT a spender) . :D

I just got back from my first ride. I only went about 10 miles, it's a start! I rode the same loop I did with my mountian bike, WOW what a difference. I also run this loop.

oooh, I was actually chased by a dog today too! Like I said I run/ bike, drive down this road. I have never seen this dog before. I yelled (LOUDLY) and he took off but all I could see were flashes of me on the ground and my beautiful bike all scratched up:cryin: Yes, I was more worried about my bike than my self. Dog was fairly little so I wasn't too worried about being attacked. Just about crashing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts