Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some help me what I'm doing wrong - I'm replacing the cassette freewheel hub on a Zipp 202 Rear hub from Shimano to Campagnolo. I managed to install the Campy freewheel hub to the axle and put it back to the hub but when I screw it back not over tighting it and try to spin the wheel and wont move when coasting. Zipp Owner or anybody ? Thank you

· NeoRetroGrouch
6,493 Posts
nismosr said:
Can some help me what I'm doing wrong - I'm replacing the cassette freewheel hub on a Zipp 202 Rear hub from Shimano to Campagnolo. I managed to install the Campy freewheel hub to the axle and put it back to the hub but when I screw it back not over tighting it and try to spin the wheel and wont move when coasting. Zipp Owner or anybody ? Thank you
I know nothing about the Zipp specifically, but generally you have to move spacers from one side to the other because the Campy freehub body is longer than the Shimy. - TF

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I added a picture of the Shimano Freehub and Campagnolo Freehub. do I have the right campagnolo freehub ?

and this is the orange rubber piece by the hub which is touching the freehub when you install it and by the time you tighten it - the wheel won't spin when coasting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.