Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've seen some threads back in 2012 on these bars. I really like the flat/aero profile of these bars and seriously considering purchasing for my Venge. My question is....is there any way to mount a barfly or something similar on the bar next to the stem? If not, has anyone come out with something that mounts from underneath the bars? Do the Zipp vuka sprint bars have an attachment that you can purchase? I guess I can always go back to the rubber bands on the stem, but would prefer not to.

Please advise. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Hey everyone. I've seen some threads back in 2012 on these bars. I really like the flat/aero profile of these bars and seriously considering purchasing for my Venge. My question is....is there any way to mount a barfly or something similar on the bar next to the stem? If not, has anyone come out with something that mounts from underneath the bars? Do the Zipp vuka sprint bars have an attachment that you can purchase? I guess I can always go back to the rubber bands on the stem, but would prefer not to.

Please advise. Thank you.
I have a k-edge Garmin mount on mine mounted next to the Zipp service course stem mount. No problem.

It's a great bar by the way. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was going to recommend that expensive new 3T stem with the mount, integra but hey, if it works! Thinking about switching to these bars myself...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.