Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick up a pair of Zoot Ultra Races and was wondering about sizing.. I have tried on a pair at an expo, really liked them, but completely forgot what size I tired on. I wear a 10.5 in nike and a 11 in Asics (DS 12's). Mind you, I will not be wearing socks with these bad boys. I was thinking 10. Anyone have any suggestions for me as far as sizing goes? Apprciate the help..

·
haole from the mainland
5,966 Posts
jcnoble5 said:
I'm looking to pick up a pair of Zoot Ultra Races and was wondering about sizing.. I have tried on a pair at an expo, really liked them, but completely forgot what size I tired on. I wear a 10.5 in nike and a 11 in Asics (DS 12's). Mind you, I will not be wearing socks with these bad boys. I was thinking 10. Anyone have any suggestions for me as far as sizing goes? Apprciate the help..
I've heard they run pretty normal, as in you order your street size. E.g., I wear 8 1/2 street shoe, 9 in New Balance, 9 1/2 in Asics DS12s. I'd order the 8 1/2 in Zoot.

You might post over at slowtwitch, as there are a number of folks that have used the shoe.

I thought about getting a pair, but I'm afraid that huge heel tab would annoy me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jorgy said:
I've heard they run pretty normal, as in you order your street size. E.g., I wear 8 1/2 street shoe, 9 in New Balance, 9 1/2 in Asics DS12s. I'd order the 8 1/2 in Zoot.

You might post over at slowtwitch, as there are a number of folks that have used the shoe.

I thought about getting a pair, but I'm afraid that huge heel tab would annoy me.
Awesome, thanks for your help. I actually ended up ordering my size and a size down. The online shop has a nice return policy, so one of those bad boys are going back. I'll let you know how the heel tab works out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.