Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning on racing in this wetsuit this season? It looks super stealth and I really do believe it will make its user a fast more efficient swimmer. Any opinions on this particular wetsuit?

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
Better luck finding specifics on specialty tri items at slowtwitch.

Not many trigeeks here...and the likelyhood of us having experience with that particular wet suit is small.

Obviously all well fitting wetsuits help in the water because of the added bouncy, how much extra Zoot puts into their suit is something I don't know enough about.

I will say that Zoot makes fine although possibly price value questionable equipment...they are on many of the cutting edge trends in equipment. And that my wife likes her zoot gear and I like my zoot gear bag.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thatsmybush said:
Better luck finding specifics on specialty tri items at slowtwitch.

Not many trigeeks here...and the likelyhood of us having experience with that particular wet suit is small.

Obviously all well fitting wetsuits help in the water because of the added bouncy, how much extra Zoot puts into their suit is something I don't know enough about.

I will say that Zoot makes fine although possibly price value questionable equipment...they are on many of the cutting edge trends in equipment. And that my wife likes her zoot gear and I like my zoot gear bag.
I think I'm headed to slowtwitch to check it out. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts