Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo g & f...

I'm having some big page loading issues...i.e. the whole page won't fully load (no more content, or even space/formatting for more content), it stops usually somewhere in the middle of a thread or towards the bottom of a forum I'm browsing. FWIW, I'm running OSX.4.6, and have said problem on Camino-but on Firefox 1.5.0.4 I can't even get the forums page to load at all. For now I can get RBR to seemingly work w/Safari

dunno

HTH TIA!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have to reply to this thread for another issue because I cannot create a new one. I was trying to create a new one in NCD...er The Lounge and can't. I also can't post a pic and life is useless is you can't post a pic.

Thanks 1201 for providing the vehicle to post my comments.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vol245 said:
I have to reply to this thread for another issue because I cannot create a new one. I was trying to create a new one in NCD...er The Lounge and can't. I also can't post a pic and life is useless is you can't post a pic.

Thanks 1201 for providing the vehicle to post my comments.
Sure-In Camino I also can't get the submit reply button, or post new thread button to work:mad:

////wants adblock in Safari:mad2:

·
cyclist
1,706 Posts
Forums are better now, yes?

Classifieds is still messed up, but at least the pages load for browsing...placing an ad is broken still, but should be fixed shortly.

LMK if anyone is still having forum loading problems.

-g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.