Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I put the B box internal in the down tube, but the seat post works too. Put it in through the bottom bracket hole, and that was PF30 on my Niner. You could always put in through the top of the seat post tube - you just need to fish the wires up from the BB to the top of the seat post tube, connect the wires and then pull everything back down to the bottom. You'll have the wire from the battery (which will be in the seat post, not the tube) to pull it back up if you need to at some point

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Okay. Yeah that's an option .id need to buy extensions for all the wires though. I really want to find out if anyone knows of junction B fots through the hole under the BB though . But thanks I didn't think about extending the wires.
you don't need extensions for any wires, just buy them long enough to install and let them fold up (not sharp folds obviously) some when you put in the parts. You're going to do that any way you look at it with the battery in the seat tube for the wire to the battery from the B box.

Like others mentioned, ask in the felt forum or call Felt to find out how they would install Di2 in that frame to find out if the B box will fit in the downtube.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts